charging for events
charge for attendance at your events or courses
automatically manage online payments
offers self-service for users and eliminates the need for staff interaction
link to online payment engines
connect2 charging for events provides convenience via a quick and efficient payment process that offers a fantastic booking experience, whilst at the same time, provides your institution with a reliable and accurate source of revenue, that can be tracked at any time.
Using a simple payment process will not only encourage attendance at your events, but will also play a major role in branding your institution as professional and modern. It may also aid in influencing external organisations to host their events at your locations, bringing with it revenue and reputation.
The following lists the current key features of connect2 charging. Please note that this is currently being developed to include a range of additional features - we will keep you updated!
|charging groups || |
Students can be automatically assigned to a charging group when imported into connect2
This can also be done manually
Ability to set a variety of prices per charging group e.g. Student, staff
Individual users are presented with the pricing that is relevant to them
Enables the user to select from a variety of prices
However, with charging groups, you have the ability to force a user to only use one price e.g. a student user will only be able to select the student rate and he should not see the staff discount rate
|tax classes|| |
Custom tax classes can be created to
A default tax class can be implemented
VAT exempt items can be created
- Improves setup as VAT does not need to be manually entered for every item
- If VAT rate changes the value only needs to be changed in one central place
|event pricing|| |
- Ability to set an item as unavailable for a specific charging group
- Clear indication when a price has not been set correctly for an event or charging group
- Simple and quick method to apply prices to items
- Highlights restrictions to customers
- Wizard pages provide guidance for students, enabling them to make a selection, followed by a clear payment summary
- If the booking is amended, the total price is automatically updated
- The wizard pages also facilitate the collection of additional information where you are able to ask questions such as 'are you vegetarian' for catering purposes?
- Allows the student to clearly see what they are booking and how much it will cost them before any additional information or payment details are required
- The collection of information can aid in the creation of a strong marketing database, which may prove useful for promotion of future events
- Link to online payment engines for card authorisation
- Option to allow cash payment via a member of staff
- Allows a full online transaction to be completed by the user, no staff intervention is necessary
- Students who do not have cards can still pay cash
|staff override|| |
- Staff can override the payment options on the booking in order to apply a discount
- A simple process to apply a discount in special circumstances
refunds (depends on payment engine)
- Card payments can be fully refunded
- Staff can refund card payments
- Saves time in administration
- Offers a good customer experience
Want an online demo to experience connect2?
Give us a call on 01992 415505 for login details.