meetings and appointments
Enable staff and students to book meetings/appointments
Offer instant access to staff calendars
Enable staff to manage their own diaries
Eliminate the possibility of double bookings
As a university/college with so many members of staff and key personnel, trying to manage time is a challenging task. With students continually demanding meeting times, combined with colleagues wanting to meet with one another on a regular basis, how can you help to make scheduling easier in your institution?
connect2 promotes efficient time management using a central booking screen with instant access to staff calendars. Students are able to log in and book their own meeting sessions and appointments with key personnel such as tutors or career advisors. In addition, staff are able to make bookings to meet with fellow colleagues.
Staff are able to manage their own diaries, highlighting and blocking out times when they may be unavailable for meetings. Not only does this prevent meetings from having to be re-arranged, but it also means that double bookings will never occur again!
Here are the benefits in using connect2 for your meetings and appointments…
|instant access to schedules|| |
- Everyone has instant, at a glance access to who is available for any time of the day, week, month or year
- Students and staff are able to make individual or recurring bookings on the calendar
- Allows students and staff to quickly and easily book meeting times
- Ensures that double bookings never occur again
- Through the use of colour coding, users can easily identify availability and the different types of appointments that have been made
- Staff can log in and block out times that they will be unavailable, for example, if they are going on holiday
- These will be highlighted on the calendar using an automated colour coding system
- Colour coding enables staff to manage their time more efficiently by easily identifying forthcoming meeting/appointment types
- Staff are able to inform students and colleagues of their availability without the need to send out individual emails or notifications
|multi-calendar view|| |
- Students and staff are able to create a personalised multi-calendar, showing their chosen group of staff who they wish to book appointments with
- This may be useful for students who have regular meetings with a specific subject tutor (for example)
- This speeds up bookings for meetings and appointments that take place on a regular basis
- A personalised solution that offers users a great experience from beginning to end of the booking process
- Through roles and permissions, control who has access to view, add, edit and delete a booking
- Enable specific meeting slots to only be allocated to certain students or members of staff
- Ensures that the right people have admission to specific information
- Promotes fair and controlled access to staff time
|multiple resource functionality|| |
- Add the multiple resource booking function from the checkout module to add resources to your meeting, for example a room or a projector
- Enhances functionality to make the set up of meetings quicker and more convenient
- Ensures that resources are added to the meeting through one booking
Want an online demo to experience connect2?
Give us a call on 01992 415500 for login details.
connect2 case studies and downloads
Some of the other ways you may use connect2: