lorensbergs is dedicated to understanding the impact of its business on the environment. Taking steps to reduce this impact is high on our agenda.
lorensbergs is committed to continually develop the way we work, ensuring that we not only comply with the legal or mandatory requirements, but strive to exceed these.
Our environmental considerations encompass everything from recycling and pollution, to our carbon footprint and the green policies of our suppliers.
lorensbergs is committed to:
- the prevention of pollution from our activities
- follow guidelines recognised as good industry environmental practices in order to minimise our impact on air, land, water and biodiversity
- reduce waste generation and maximise recycling
- promote the use of supplies that are recycled and recyclable wherever possible, and whose production and use minimises the consumption of natural resources
- procurement of sustainable goods and services taking into account environmental, social and financial considerations in our supply chain process where practicable
- increase use of electronic methods of communication and filing where possible
- reduce waste production and increase recycling across the business including paper and kitchen waste
- implement energy saving initiatives across the business
- travel policy to encourage car sharing and use of public transport as well as the general reduction of travel through the use of electronic means of communication with customers and staff
- consider the environment when selecting goods and services and ensure where practicable all suppliers have an environmental policy