Offer computer access during system failure
Maintain accurate statistical information
Offer a reliable service to your citizens
Maintain control in your library
An addition to netloan public, netloan offline is a system back up module, designed to overcome the difficulties arising when your network or network server is unavailable.
netloan offline enables citizens and staff to continue using PCs as normal, and ensures that reporting and usage records remain uninterrupted.
Using the offline module provides your library with piece of mind, that in the event of network failure, minimum disruption is caused.
Here are just a handful of the key features and benefits of the netloan webstat module:
- Integrates seamlessly with netloan
- Causes little disruption within the library
- PCs can still be used when your network or netloan server is unavailable
- Offers a seamless transition to backup mode
- Valid users will be able to use the PCs even when the network or server is unavailable
- Accurate statistical data can still be obtained even for those periods when the network/server is unavailable
downloads request a demo contact us