Control the web access you offer to citizens
Restrict access to certain websites
Gather statistical information on web use
Maintain control in your library
Our netloan webstat module has been created to allow you to control the web access you offer to your citizens via netloan public.
The module works by allowing you to either block access to certain websites, or to only allow access to certain sites.
In addition, webstat provides a whole range of statistics on websites which have been accessed for your close monitoring and reporting.
Using the webstat module empowers your library with all the control you need over sites accessed by staff and citizens.
Here are just a handful of the key features and benefits of the netloan webstat module:
White lists - Only allow access to certain websites e.g. the council website
Black lists - Restrict access to certain or all web resources
Children without internet access are still able to use the computers
Group settings - option to set user group and PC unit group settings
- Limited web access can be offered to certain age groups e.g. child access to the internet (school portals, CBBC)
- Limited web access can be offered to specific resources such as OPAC or community web pages without using allotted PC time
- Administrator levels can be implemented
- Libraries can quickly and easily control access through netloan (no need to involve the IT Dept)
Statistics and reports available for management information
- Track and report on the use of specific web resources and on the sites visited by specific user groups
- Combine with the netloan combi module to enhance web control
downloads request a demo contact us